Kodi (formerly known as XBMC) is a media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS and Android, featuring user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Kodi software can be download here
1. Select Movies and click on "Enter files section".
2. Select "Files"
3. Select "Add videos"
4. Select "Browse"
5. Choose "Add network location" and press OK
6. Kodi support many protocol
For this example we will use FTP server
7. Select new FTP server you have just created and press OK
8. Name your new ftp server (Can be anything)
9. Set content type of the directory, in this example we will select movies.
10. New server will now appear in video library. Then select the new server
11. Now all the videos files you have in your seedbox server will appear here. You can select any of them to start playing the videos.
(Kodi support most of files type on the market).
© 2016 - All Rights with TopSeedBox